- Sasha Markovic ($5000)
- Kieran McEntegart ($2000)
- Nicholas Butcher ($700)
- Luke Fletcher ($700)
- Hafiz Hamidon ($400)
- Jacob Pearson ($400)
- Jasin Long ($400)
- Mark Tung ($400)
The Calling Auckland is a professional level open entry tournament (anyone can play).
All players receive a Tome of Fyendal playmat and a cold foil promo card of the hero they are playing.
Ellerslie Event Centre
Great Northern Room
Level 1, Ellerslie Stand
100 Ascot Avenue
Greenlane, Auckland, NZ
For more information on how to get to the venue, click here.
Swiss rounds and Top 8 playoff matches are Classic Constructed.
Deck lists are required. You can download a deck registration sheet here.
1st Place - $5000
2nd Place - $2000
3-4th Place - $700
5-8th Place - $400
Total $10,000 (NZD)
In addition, the Top 8 players of The Calling will receive a prize card and an invitation to the Flesh and Blood World Championship 2020.
The open portion of the tournament will use swiss style pairings.
- Swiss round matches are best of one.
- Each round of swiss will be 50 minutes. This includes start of game procedure.
The number of swiss rounds will be based on attendance:
- 128 or less: 7 rounds
- 129-256: 8 rounds
The Top 8 players after swiss rounds will advance to the Top 8 single-elimination playoffs.
- Top 8 matches are best of one.
- Top 8 matches have no time limit. (Players are expected to play at a reasonable pace. Slow play penalties will be enforced.)
- For each Top 8 match, the player that finished higher in the swiss rounds chooses to play first or second.