Legend Story Studios grants you a non-exclusive and revocable right to use the Licensed Assets for the Purpose, as specified below.
- If you are a Retailer, Event Organiser or Content Creator:
- The Licensed Assets that you can use are our Legend Story Studios and Flesh and Blood logos, in-store banners, instore posters, playmats and artwork, as well as any other assets found on this website, all in the form made available to you on our website or directly provided to you by our team.
- The Purpose for which you can use the Licensed Assets is to promote Legend Story Studios and Flesh and Blood products and events.
- You will not use the Licensed Assets for commercial gain other than through: (i) the sale of Legend Story Studios or Flesh and Blood products, or running of related events; or (ii) monetising content (for example, videos on YouTube).
- If you are a Player or Fan:
- The Licensed Assets that you can use are our Legend Story Studios and Flesh and Blood in-store banners, instore posters, playmats, and artwork, all in the form made available to you on our website. Please note that you are not licensed to use any of our logos.
- The Purpose for which you can use the Licensed Assets is to create items (e.g. t-shirts, screensavers, etc) (Creations), or print a copy of the Licensed Assets, for your own personal and non-commercial use (with the exception of monetising videos (for example, on YouTube).
- You will not use the Licensed Assets in a manner that suggests your Creation is officially licensed Legend Story Studios or Flesh and Blood merchandise, or that you are affiliated with Legend Story Studios.
- Terms that apply to all users of our Licensed Assets
- You will not use the Licensed Assets in a way that could be considered derogatory, or that could damage our reputation.
- You will not alter or distort the Licensed Assets in any way (except to the extent required for resizing/cropping for the Purpose).
- Other than the use of the playmat (template) itself, you will not include any other Licensed Assets in your design of the play mats. Customised play mats can only feature your own artwork and/or third party intellectual property (Third Party IP).
- If you include Third Party IP when carrying out the relevant Purpose, please ensure you have permission to use that Third Party IP. If a third party makes a claim against us in relation to your use of the Third Party IP, you will reimburse us for any costs or losses we incur in connection with that claim.
- We may revoke the licence granted to you at any time.
- Can I use official art on a custom playmat? This is not allowed (clause 3.3). You are welcome to use the playmat templates.
- Can I create fan versions of your art? Yes, for non-commercial use.
- Can I make altered art versions of official cards? Modifications of official Flesh and Blood cards are ok, and tournament legal as long as the card is easily distinguishable for players, spectators, and judges. Manufacturing of counterfeit cards, including if they have "alternate art", are not allowed.