It is our goal to produce beautiful cards that fans are proud to include in their decks and collections. When manufacturing damage does occasionally occur, you can rest assured that there is a remedy available. We will endeavour to make this process as fast and simple as possible.
- We are not able to replace common or token cards, including rainbow foil commons.
- Damaged card replacement will be available for a period of 60 days following the release date of First Edition product, with proof of purchase from a local game store required.
- Damaged card replacement will be available for a period of 7 days following the date of purchase, with proof of purchase from a local game store required, for Unlimited Edition products.
What constitutes damage?
Our expectation is that cards come out of factory sealed product in Near Mint (NM) condition. We only replace cards that do not meet the standards of NM.
- Near Mint (NM) Condition Definition
We follow the grading standards of independent industry leading grading service provider PSA, when assessing if a card meets the condition of NM. The PSA condition guide can be viewed here https://www.psacard.com/resources/gradingstandards
- Small white dots, nicks, and impressions on the corners of a card do not reduce a card's condition to less than NM.
- Small nicks and indentations on the edge of a card, as long as not in a concentrated area of the card, does not reduce a card's condition to less than NM.
- Minor scratching may occur due to the friction of cards during the freight and handling of packaged products and do not reduce a card's condition to less than NM.
We are always striving to improve upon our manufacturing process so that the quality of the cards coming straight out of booster packs is as close to being pristine as possible.
- Email email@example.com with a photo(s) of the cards you believe are damaged out of the pack, together with a list of card names, and the postal address to send replacement cards to.
- We will email you to confirm which cards we will replace and confirm your postal address.
- Print the email thread and enclose it with the damaged cards to be replaced. If sending by standard post, send to:
Legend Story Studios
PO Box 99428
Newmarket, Auckland 1149
If sending by courier (UPS, FedEx etc), send to:
Legend Story Studios
Level 1, 2 Owens Road
Epsom, Auckland 1023
Ph: +64 9 623 1040