- First time playing …
First time playing Sealed Deck? Read this!
- You don't need to bring your own cards or deck to play sealed deck. Just turn up and play!
- You'll get 6 booster packs to crack open and make a 30 card minimum deck from. You keep these cards.
- You'll 30 minutes to make a deck. If you're struggling, simply choose your favorite hero, play every card of that hero's class, and top up to 30 cards with generics you like the look of. Easy, done!
- Don't worry if you don't open the hero or weapon cards you want to play with. You get to add these to your deck from a public token station provided by the tournament organiser.
- Young hero cards are used for sealed deck games.
- Your hero dictates what cards you can play with. Cards in your deck must be the same class as your hero or be generic cards.
- Official sealed deck matches are 30 minutes, best of 1.
- Have a way to keep track of your life total, such as pen and paper.
- Deck boxes, sleeves and play mats are commonly used to protect your cards, but are not required.
- Store judges/staff are there to help, so if you have questions about rules or the event itself, make sure to ask them. This includes during a game.
- If you want to play in an official Booster Draft event, you'll need a GEM player ID. You can get that here.