Our policy is local game stores who receive Armory Kits are not eligible to sell promo cards or "People's Champion" play mats included in these kits at any time present or future. This includes if you purchase Armory Kit promo cards or "People's Champion" play mats on the secondary market with the intention of reselling them.
No matter how you came about acquiring Armory Kit promo cards and "People's Champion" play mats, if you are an Armory Event store and we see you selling them, you are in breach of this policy.
People's Champion Play Mats
The "People's Champion" play mat provided in each Armory Kit is not to be used as a performance based prize. It must be awarded, at the discretion of the retailer, to someone who is bringing positive energy to their local community.
In areas where in-store play is not possible due to covid health and safety restrictions, local game stores may use Armory Kit materials at their discretion as long as the intent is to support and reward their local player community. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Providing promos to customers you believe are playing at home with friends and family, or via web-cam.
- Including promos as a surprise gift with orders to regular customers. (You absolutely may not use Armory Kit materials as a marketed "Gift with Purchase" or similar, or factor the provision of Armory Kit materials into the sale price of sealed product. What is appropriate is providing the promos as an unexpected, non-predetermined surprise gift to your regular FAB customers).
- Retaining Armory Kit materials for future in-store play when health and safety conditions allow safe organized play to resume.
Breaches of this policy can be reported to email@example.com
When a retailer is found to be in breach of this policy, the following process will be enforced:
- Minor breach - written warning
- Major breach - 1 month suspension from OP programs and supply of OP materials
- Sustained breach - termination of supply of Flesh and Blood products from all official distributors