October 2021 - Armory Kit Lexi
Dear local game store,
Thank you for your support of Flesh and Blood!
Bring your community together with a first-look sneak preview into the world of Aria. Armory Kit Lexi features cards from the upcoming set; Tales of Aria.
Please note, cards from this Armory Kit are not legal in Constructed Play till the Tales of Aria release date of 24/9/21.
If you have not done so already, please get your upcoming events scheduled in GEM (gem.fabtcg.com), so players in your local area can find your events on the official fabtcg.com event locator. It’s important that you run your events using GEM so your players receive XP to work their way up the national and global leaderboards, and so Legend Story Studios can see your OP efforts and include you in our upcoming OP programs!
To make sure you receive your kit please contact your selected distributor, make sure they know your store and community needs a kit.
Armory Kit Lexi contains:
- 4x Shiver (Cold Foil)
- 8x Lexi, Livewire (Rainbow Foil)
- 24x Weave Lightning (Rainbow Foil Extended Art - 8 of each pitch value)
- 2x People’s Champion ‘Light it Up’ playmats
- Armory Event and marketing posters
How to use the Armory Kit Lexi materials:
- Armory Kits are designed to support four weekly events. Only 1 Armory Event can be run per week.
- Suggested Armory Event formats are Blitz, Classic Constructed, Sealed Deck or Booster Draft. A four round Blitz tournament or draft pod + three rounds, will both complete within two hours. An overview of formats can be found at fabtcg.com/formats.
- Each event should offer a Shiver (Cold Foil) weapon for first place and Weave Lightning (Extended Art Rainbow Foils) for top placed players and/or as participation prizes.
- The Peoples Champion ‘Light it Up’ playmats must be given as prizes to players and/or ambassadors who represent positive community spirit. They are not to be used as performance based prizes.
- Lexi, Livewire (Rainbow Foil) can be used for OP prizing or recognition rewards at the discretion of the store manager. Suggested uses include Armory Event door prizes, additional performance based prizes, monthly league prizes, or recognition rewards to the folk who are doing good things in your local gaming community.
If you haven’t read the Use of Armory Kit Materials Policy, please do so on the retailer news section of fabtcg.com, or click on the policy link in the GEM news feed. This policy includes details of how you can use the materials in this kit if your store is unable to host in-store OP due to Covid-19.
If you have any questions about organized play, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.