Prizes and Distribution
|4x Driftwood Quiver (Cold Foil)|
|11x Boulder Trap (Extended Art Rainbow Foil)|
|11x Pendulum Trap (Extended Art Rainbow Foil)|
|11x Tarpit Trap (Extended Art Rainbow Foil)|
|2x Riptide, Lurker of the Deep People’s Champion Playmat|
|Armory Events and Marketing Posters|
How to use the Armory Kit Driftwood Quiver materials:
Please note that the following guidance has been updated on April 21st and will differ from the printed letter enclosed in the May 2023- Driftwood Quiver armory kit.
- Armory Kits are designed to support four weekly events. Only 1 Armory Event can be run per week.
- Stores can run up to two Armory events as Casual Play events, for more information on this please follow this link, Casual Play and Armory Kit Guidance
- Stores can find the list of Armory event formats here, Armory Event Structure . A four-round Blitz tournament or draft pod + three rounds, will both complete within two hours.
- Each event should offer a Driftwood Quiver (Cold Foil) card for first place. If a store runs an Armory event as a Casual Play event they may offer this prize as a random prize draw instead.
- Each event should offer Boulder Trap/Pendulum Trap/Tarpit Trap (Extended Art Rainbow Foils) to be distributed to top-placed players and/or as participation prizes (at your discretion).
- The People's Champion Riptide, Lurker of the Deep playmats must be given as a prize to a player and/or ambassador who represents positive community spirit or as a random prize draw with entry based on Armory Event attendance during the month . They are not to be used as performance-based prizes.
Please keep in mind our Use of Organised Play Materials Policy: local game stores who receive Organized Play materials are not eligible to sell promo cards or promotional playmats included in these kits at any time present or future. This includes if you purchase Organized Play promo cards or promotional play mats on the secondary market with the intention of reselling them.
If you have any questions about organized play, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.