May 2022 - Anthology Armory Kit
Dear local game store,
Thank you for your support of Flesh and Blood!
With the release of History Pack One on May 6th, we are revisiting the history of Armory Kits.
Celebrate with us as we go all the way back to Armory Kit #1 from October 2019!
If you have not done so already, please get your upcoming events scheduled in GEM (gem.fabtcg.com), so players in your local area can find your events on the official fabtcg.com event locator. It’s important that you run your events using GEM so your players receive XP to work their way up the national and global leaderboards, and so Legend Story Studios can see your OP efforts and include you in our upcoming OP programs!
May Anthology Armory Kit contains:
- 4x Cold Foil Weapons and/or Young Heroes (selection may contain cold foils from Welcome to Rathe to Everfest)
- 32x Extended Art cards (selection may contain EA’s from Welcome to Rathe to Everfest)
- 2x People’s Champion playmats (selection may contain playmats from Welcome to Rathe to Everfest)
- Armory Event and marketing posters
How to use the May Anthology Armory Kit materials:
- Armory Kits are designed to support four weekly events. Only one Armory Event can be run per week.
- Suggested Armory Event formats are Blitz or Booster Draft. A four round Blitz tournament or draft pod + three rounds, will both complete within two hours. An overview of formats can be found at fabtcg.com/formats.
- Each event should offer one Cold Foil card for first place and up to eight EA’s for top placed players and as participation prizes.
- The People's Champion playmats must be given as prizes to players and/or ambassadors who represent positive community spirit. They are not to be used as performance based prizes.
Digital assets for the May Armory Kit Can be found here: May 2022 Armory Kit - Anthology - Digital Assets
If you haven’t read the Use of Armory Kit Materials Policy, please do so on the retailer news section of fabtcg.com, or click on the policy link in the GEM news feed. This policy includes details of how you can use the materials in this kit if your store is unable to host in-store OP due to Covid-19.
If you have any questions about organized play, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.