August 2022 - Armory Kit Dromai
Dear local game store,
Thank you for your support of Flesh and Blood! Bring your community together with Armory Kit Dromai.
The second Armory kit for Uprising introduces you to the Draconic Illusionist Hero, Dromai. If you have not done so already, please get your upcoming events scheduled in GEM (gem.fabtcg.com), so players in your local area can find your events on the official fabtcg.com event locator. It’s important that you run your events using GEM so your players receive XP to work their way up the national and global leaderboards, and so Legend Story Studios can see your OP efforts and include you in our upcoming OP programs!
Armory Kit Dromai contains:
● 4 x Storm of Sandikai (Cold Foil)
● 32 x Red Hot (Extended Art Rainbow Foil)
● 1 x People’s Champion ‘Rake the Embers’ playmat
● 1 x General Use ‘Uprising’ playmat
● Armory Event and marketing posters
How to use the Armory Kit Dromai materials:
- Armory Kits are designed to support four weekly events. Only one Armory Event can be run per week.
- Suggested Armory Event formats are Blitz or Booster Draft. A four round Blitz tournament or draft pod + three rounds, will both complete within two hours. An overview of formats can be found at fabtcg.com/formats.
- Each event should offer a Storm of Sandikai (Cold Foil) card for first place and a Red Hot (Extended Art Rainbow Foil) for top placed players and/or as participation prizes.
- The People's Champion Rake the Embers playmat must be given as a prize to a player and/or ambassador who represent positive community spirit. They are not to be used as performance based prizes.
- The General Use Uprising playmat can be used at the discretion of the store to support their Armory Events.
- Digital Assets for this Armory Kit can be found here Dromai Armory Kit - Digital Assets
If you haven’t read the Use of Armory Kit Materials Policy, please do so on the Retailer News section of fabtcg.com, or click on the policy link in the GEM news feed. This policy includes details of how you can use the materials in this kit if your store is unable to host in-store OP due to Covid-19. If you have any questions about organized play, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org