Prizes and Distribution
|4x Teklo Leveler (Cold Foil)|
|33x Heavy Artillery (Extended Art Rainbow Foil)|
|1x Evo Steel Soul Memory People’s Champion Playmat|
|1x Bright Lights General Use Playmat|
|Armory Events and Marketing Posters|
How to use the Armory Kit
- Armory Kits are designed to support four weekly events. Only 1 Armory Event can be run per week.
- Stores can run Armory events as either Competitive or Casual Play events, for more information on this please follow this link, Casual Play and Armory Kit Guidance
- Stores can find the list of Armory event formats here, Armory Event Structure . A four-round Blitz tournament or draft pod + three rounds, will both complete within two hours.
- Competitive events should offer a Teklo Leveler (Cold Foil) card for first place. Casual Play events may offer this prize as a random prize draw instead.
- Each event should offer Heavy Artillery (Extended Art Rainbow Foils) to be distributed to top-placed players and/or as participation prizes (at your discretion).
- The People's Champion Steel Soul Memory playmat must be given as a prize to a player and/or ambassador who represents positive community spirit or as a random prize draw with entry based on Armory Event attendance during the month. They are not to be used as performance-based prizes.
- The General Use Bright Lights playmat can be used at the discretion of the store to support their Armory Events.
Please keep in mind our Use of Organised Play Materials Policy: Stores are not permitted to sell organized play materials that have been provided by Legend Story Studios for in-store events. Surplus promos, playmats, and other materials may be used to support on-demand and casual events and must not be used as a sales incentive.
Stores are permitted to purchase certain materials on the secondary market for the purpose of resale, for more information on this check Organized Play Materials Policy.
If you have any questions about organized play, please contact us at email@example.com.