Prizes and Distribution
|4x Symbiosis Shot (Cold Foil)|
|33x Soup Up (Extended Art Rainbow Foil)|
|1x Evo Data Mine People’s Champion Playmat|
|1x Bright Lights General Use Playmat|
|1x Spooky GWP Pack|
|Armory Events and Marketing Posters|
How to use the Armory Kit
- Armory Kits are designed to support four weekly events. Only 1 Armory Event can be run per week.
- Stores can run Armory events as either Competitive or Casual Play events, for more information on this please follow this link, Casual Play and Armory Kit Guidance
- Stores can find the list of Armory event formats here, Armory Event Structure . A four-round Blitz tournament or draft pod + three rounds, will both complete within two hours.
- Competitive events should offer a Symbiosis Shot (Cold Foil) card for first place. Casual Play events may offer this prize as a random prize draw instead.
- Each event should offer Soup Up (Extended Art Rainbow Foils) to be distributed to top-placed players and/or as participation prizes (at your discretion).
- The People's Champion Evo Data Mine playmat must be given as a prize to a player and/or ambassador who represents positive community spirit or as a random prize draw with entry based on Armory Event attendance during the month. They are not to be used as performance-based prizes.
- The General Use Bright Lights playmat can be used at the discretion of the store to support their Armory Events.
Please keep in mind our Use of Organised Play Materials Policy: Stores are not permitted to sell organized play materials that have been provided by Legend Story Studios for in-store events. Surplus promos, playmats, and other materials may be used to support on-demand and casual events and must not be used as a sales incentive.
Stores are permitted to purchase certain materials on the secondary market for the purpose of resale, for more information on this check Organized Play Materials Policy.
If you have any questions about organized play, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trick or Treat Yourself Gift with Purchase Promos - Street Date Saturday 28th October
Your November 2023 Armory Kit also includes a special Spooky GWP tuckbox containing:
- 12x Jack-o'-lantern (Red Pitch) Promo Cards
- 12x Jack-o'-lantern (Yellow Pitch) Promo Cards
- 12x Jack-o'-lantern (Blue Pitch) Promo Cards
Unlike some of our seasonal or special use promos the Jack-o'-lantern promos are tournament legal!
These are to be used by stores as a Trick or Treat Yourself promotion and may be distributed with eligible purchases beginning Saturday 28th October, while stocks last, as follows:
- These are to be used to support in-store purchases only, not for online orders
- Each player who purchases a Flesh and Blood Booster Display in store should receive a set of three Jack-o'-lantern Promo Cards, 1 of each pitch color, while stocks last.
- These should be limited to 1 set per customer, per day